“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” ― Albert Einstein
I totally believe in the magic of music. It has the power to change your mood, even change your life in a matter of minutes!! It helps us focus, look into something that is much more bigger than our problems; thereby reducing our problems to a miniscule level. So in the next 30 days grab this magic in your metime.
How do I benefit?
These are few important benefits of listening to your favorite track daily (refer lifehack.org) –
- Your favorite music can make you very happy
- Music helps lower the stress and fight depression
- Music contributes in keeping your brain healthier
- Right kind of music can get you to sleep soundly
- Music enhances your memory and learning capability
- Music helps you focus (I am listening to some great tunes while writing this!!)
- Music acts a relaxation therapy for patients before / after surgery
- Research shows that music helps improve academic performance
- Listen to a piece of music you have never heard before. Words make a larger impact, so let’s not include instrumental into our challenge. Of course you can chose to listen to instrumental, but it will not be considered for our challenge here.
- As I always say, schedule a time. You cannot say that when I feel inspired I will listen to the music. No, you have to schedule this activity first then you automatically start feeling hungry at that time for a new piece of music.
- You have to post about it on the facebook group of Femme Fiesta. using hashtag #30daychallenge #challengeyourself #listentoanewsong #femmefiesta #metime #yourfullname